Aquent Studios provides Better Brand Execution to the world’s marquee brands, providing customized tactical execution solutions that support strategic goals and reduce overall creative and marketing spend. By segmenting strategic initiatives from tactical execution, Aquent Studios clients get agency quality deliverables at non-agency prices.
The Managing Director will manage a team of leaders, each responsible for their own teams (Creative Operations, Studio Operations, Account Management, Program Management and Binder Submissions) which are located in various locations including Conshohocken, PA, Upper Gwynedd and Parsippany, NJ and a subject matter expert for our clients. The main objectives for this role are Service Delivery and Solution & Implementation Development.
Service Delivery responsibilities include overseeing the Studio (people, process, technology) to build client satisfaction, increase efficiency, meet established quarterly metrics, and grow the business by looking for new opportunities to build and scale new solutions for existing customers located in both Merck in Upper Gwynedd, PA and also Merck in Kenilworth, NJ.
Solution & Implementation Development responsibilities align with efforts to advance new prospects by providing digital innovation, marketing operations, and decoupling expertise. This involves proactively assessing the client’s current situation, determining how our service offerings match the client's needs, defining the specific delivery model and leading the implementation of solutions with the new client.
To be successful in this position you must have the following skills and abilities:
- Proven track record in building and fostering high performance teams.
- Leadership of large teams, problem solving, building/improving relationships between departments, scaling and refining our organization, and driving/managing organizational change.
- Experience in a business development or account management role in an agency, corporate or consulting environment.
- Expertise in marketing operations, agency/ procurement management, or decoupling marketing solutions.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, business or related field with an in-depth knowledge and a minimum of five years of combined marketing communications, professional services, or agency business development experience.
- Demonstrate strategic understanding of emerging channels like social media, mobile, and digital.
- Proven ability to make a professional and positive impression with senior management within potential client organizations
- Successful track record at building and presenting concepts/programs for clients and new business opportunities
- Proven track record of showing improvement in cost, quality and cycle time metrics in a client-driven environment
- Understands components, cycle times and production and distribution requirements of print, web and video/multimedia deliverables.
- Experience with launches and with the Medical/Legal process including FDA submissions is a plus.
The Managing Director will split his/her time between our studio in Conshohocken, PA and the client’s offices in North Wales, PA (Upper Gwynedd).