- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Annie Lucia
Producer will be assisting with global story research and development for video production for client marketing initiatives.
- Work with third party agencies to create User Stories that can be shared as photos, videos or case studies
- Project management
- Collaborating with Stakeholders
- Creating creative assets
- Experience producing complex film and video projects
- International production experience, multilingual
- Experience doing professional journalistic research
- Ability to tell a well-crafted story in writing and/or video
- Resilience, a can-do attitude, and a friendly, positive personality to add to the existing team spirit
- -3+ years of experience preferred
- Experience with storytelling preferred
- Bachelors Degree Required
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for a Producer for a 6-month assignment onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***