We are looking for multiple web developers! We own the vertical pages for a large website. You will work on the common pages (articles, galleries and video) and subject matter pages (sports, finance, weather, etc.) for the website, it will include (but not be limited to) UI bugs involving CSS and html, server-side fixes in C#, along with possible medium size feature development work (working from initial spec documents and ending with final ship and deployment of the feature). You would be working in an agile environment alongside other developers and PMs.
- 3+ years of software development experience with C# and ASP.NET
- Knowledge of Web software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
- Knowledge of Software Development lifecycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment/ship.
- Excellent communication skills; team player.
- Comfortable working in an Agile development environment.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.