We are seeking a highly talented advertising copywriter as the voice for our global coffee retailer client in Seattle Wa. As the Content Writer, you will be creating, maintaining and developing the voice of the brand in promotions, packaging, collateral, signage, advertising, digital and brand development. Experience developing and writing concepts for an international brand or like from strategy through presentation and execution as an integral part of design process. Must have 3+ years experience to be considered.
What does a typical work day entail? What are the daily tasks/responsibilities/deliverables?
We're looking for Advertising Copywriters to join our creative team.
What are the must/nice to have skills you are looking for:
Advertising agency Copywriting experience Self-starter / quick study, does not need a lot of hand-holding Positive person Hungry to work for an internationally beloved brand
Things to note:
- There are about 9 people on the team, partners. They are all copy writers for the Creative Studio.
- The work this team does extends across all products and all teams for the organization.
- Portfolios are a MUST HAVE, candidates submitted without a portfolio will be rejected.
- This team is looking for top talent, professionals that have been doing this sort of work for 5-10 years.
- While there will be guidance from the team on assigned projects, someone at a professional level that get here and plug in with that self-started quality is required.