- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is collaborating with a global beauty brand to find a talented, long-term Package Designer in NYC! This role is ideal for a designer with 2-3 years of experience in beauty/fashion and a modern aesthetic. This is a freelance position with FT hours.
Partner with marketing in overseeing creative output concept through production. Maintain general visual identity of the brand.
- 2-3 years of experience in packaging design (beauty industry strongly preferred)
- Strong eye for color, color matching and occasional press checks
- Superior Adobe Suite skills
- Strong production skills
- Must be able to work well independently or within a team
- Must be able to do quality work at a fast pace and under tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, often working on more than one project brief at a time
- Attention to detail
- Understanding an interest in the beauty business
- Communicates effectively and actively networks
- Conveys energy and enthusiasm
- Focuses on results and acts with integrity
- Innovates, shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship – takes initiative, improves performance and develops a vision
If this sounds like you, apply today!
A global beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.