You will innovate by bringing our marketing and product experiences to life through rapid prototypes and delivering on delightful, high quality motion designs. You possess amazing storytelling abilities as you communicate your customer-backed designs to the team and cross-functional partners.
You'll partner with multiple stakeholders to define and deliver new concepts, test and iterate quickly, and implement final production files in code. Details are critical as you iterate on complex interactions, animations and pixel-perfect visual designs. You have a deep understanding of emerging trends and industry best practices to deliver best-in-class experiences for our consumers. You should have a strong portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions exhibiting motion design such as direct response marketing, landing pages, display advertising, social, infographics, and other web and mobile experiences. You have a passion for design and innovation.
Do people describe you as…?
You must embrace:
• Connecting with customers, emotionally.
• Customer-centered design processes.
• Solving serious problems.
• Working in a fast-paced work environment.
• Ambitious – sometimes ambiguous – direction.
• Collaborating with others to deliver big, bold, and smart.
• Agile and experiment-driven development.
• Negotiating, communicating, and presenting.
• Serve as a critical partner and contributor to creative marketing and product XD efforts, consistently creating best-in-class motion materials to help drive impact.
• Quickly visualize and rapid prototype ideas to communicate concepts and deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in front end technologies that delight our customers.
• Demonstrated ability to story-tell and translate complex business concepts into easy-to-understand visual motion.
• Communicate a strong point of view and are skilled at backing up your designs with customer-backed rationale
• Serve as an example of high quality craft in both Design and Technical skills.
• Adept at working both autonomously and collaborating with team members by synthesizing feedback from multiple stakeholders across a large organization.
• Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
• A degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, or a relevant field.
• An expert at designing and building digital experiences for desktop and mobile web, with an emphasis on rapid development. A minimum of 3 years of experience required.
• Strong motion graphics and animation experience.
• Expertise in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, and other design tools. Familiar with web design languages such as Material Design.
• Passion for identifying and solving user problems.
• Strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills. Must be a strong team player.
• Ability to be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and embrace change.
• Experience with development on mobile platforms.
• Expertise in quickly translating design vision (ex: Adobe illustrator files, PDFs, PNGs, etc.) into working code.
• Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills which include the ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.