- Position can be done remotely - client is in Hartford, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our client is seeking a consultant to work as Digital Content Specialist to support a busy team that includes Digital Content Strategists, Copywriters, and Editors in delivering world-class content for all digital assets.
Position responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with lead copywriters on copydecks, content deliverables, and other related documents to support development and delivery of on-time copy for websites and applications.
- Draft basic copy, proofread, and apply basic editing skills as assigned
- Shepherd content through legal reviews and through language translation as needed
- Ensure all copy decks are properly documented with changes, project numbers and approvals
- Create new copy decks and maintain, as needed.
- Handle multiple web content-related tasks, requests, and details and follow-through on the same
- Help ensure editorial integrity of all digital content – keep an eye for inconsistencies, typos, etc.
- Monitor and manage communications in a timely fashion across email, skype/chat, and meetings
Our client is a Fortune 500 company. Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting. Other features:
Flexible spending accounts
Discounts and Perks
Desired candidates will bring:
- 2+ Years experience copywriting/editing and/or project management in a digital environment
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills, be experienced at self-directing one’s day-to-day priorities, while remaining flexible to urgencies
- Eagerness to learn and ability to take direction on a variety of content-related tasks
- Proven attention to detail
- Experience working with copy decks or other types of content deliverables
- Knowledge and experience working with wireframes, or other user design documents, preferred
- Understanding of the digital development lifecycle, especially Agile, is preferred
- Ability to deliver results within tight deadlines and respond quickly to changing tasks and requests
- Ability to work well with others, including senior level copywriters, strategists, other colleagues, and managers
- Must be comfortable speaking up and communicating status of projects, needs, issues, etc.
- Experience supporting content in a digital environment, preferred
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Business, Marketing, or relevant field
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start