- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Suzy Thompson
You’ll influence all parts of the end-to-end marketing experience, including Brand, Web, Advertising, Social and more. You’ll create amazing and inspiring experiences across multiple touch points. First Impressions is a team of multidisciplinary designers focused on crafting seamless experiences for our future and existing customers across different interactive platforms.
Let’s talk if you:
- Use design thinking to push innovation across all platforms, including mobile, web and native experiences which seamlessly integrate with our cross-device ecosystem.
- Create elegant experiences, from concept to launch, that delight our customers and deliver on business outcomes.
- Can be a brand ambassador, helping cross-functional teams understand how the visual system delivers on our brand promise.
- Deliver compelling XD craft including wireframes, UI specifications, visual design, and prototypes.
- Can sweat the details, roll up your sleeves, and do production work.
- Have rock-solid design craft and a strong point of view, and can back up your designs with solid rationale.
- Accelerate the vision of the brand experience through your cohesive and delightful designs and services, working with marketers, designers, product managers, and developers from across the ecosystem.
- Can bring external inspiration and show your digital marketing and design savvy through best practices and trends worldwide.
- Embrace speed as a habit while delivering quality craft.
- A great team player who can contribute to our culture by collaborating with amazing designers and cross-functional partners who are passionate about design craft and delivering on our brand promise to create emotionally engaging, customer-backed designs.
- BA/BS degree in design or relevant field (graphic, visual communications, human computer interaction, product, or industrial).
- 5+ years of web, social, product, or advertising in high-volume, high-profile, or award-winning experiences.
- Exceptional creative skills across web and mobile platforms.
- Experience and expertise in mobile design and marketing.
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods, innovation, and ideation tools.
- Expert level in your favorite design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision), but equally skilled in creating lo-fi prototypes for quick experiments. Principle or Flinto are a plus.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner.
- Effective at collaborating, negotiating, communicating, and presenting.
- A strong online portfolio to prove it all.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)