Our professional service client is looking for a Digital Graphic Designer to fulfill their ongoing design and interactive needs for an open ended temporary position. For the right candidate, the client may convert over to their internal head count.
Our client is looking for a candidate that thrives in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects and LOVES travel to meet with clients. A collaborative team passionate about design and innovative ideas where a candidate can sell their idea and run with the asset.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Creating and designing Powerpoint decks
- Designing visual assets and potentially some print collateral
- Experience working with proposal templates and stock photos
- UX knowledge a plus
- Software skills: Powerpoint, Illustrator, Photoshop. Indesign a plus but not used as often. Premier is a plus and Invision has been helpful within some projects
- 3+ years of experience, preferably with a large company or consulting firm
- Bachelor's degree required