At Aquent's client, it is critical to deploy resources efficiently to best serve their advertisers, publishers and users globally. The Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) sales support team is responsible for helping deliver customer success. The team collaborates with Account Managers in the in-market SMB Sales teams, to co-design and own implementation of product solutions that deliver best-in-class results. This team supports advertisers around the world. As the Account Planner, you will work in a team with small to in-market Account Managers. Within this team, you will help clients meet their business goals via comprehensive solution design, effective campaign implementation and the corresponding performance optimization. You will develop deep expertise in designing Video solutions & implementation. You will be measured on key metrics aligned to the Sales team's goals.
Top 2 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Develop a deep understanding of the product solutions and the scenarios in which they are a good fit for clients.
2. Know internal tools and how they can be used in the team, account or campaign level to identify opportunities for clients.
- Implement solutions, track performance and optimize against advertisers goals
- Report on key performance indicators and value delivered for the team.
- Create proposals to represent solution design around clients goals
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration and/or related discipline or 4 years equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years experience in Advertising Sales, Marketing, Consulting or Media Services role
- 2-3 years experience in Client Services/ Management
- Strong familiarity with Google Adwords
- Verbal and written communications with emphasis in US English language
Nice to have skills:
- 2-3 years experience in Managing AdWords Campaigns
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Ability to operate independently, and also collaborate as part of a tight-knit team
- Ability to handle fast-paced environments with effective time-management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience with managing AdWords campaigns