We are working with a global Fortune 50 company that leads its industry in technology, innovation and customer experience and are looking for a contract Project Manager to join their Creative Services team located in their Tukwila, WA location. Project Management Certification highly preferred.
Candidate will be responsible for efficiently running the operations of large-scale integrated campaigns to drive business results.
The project manager will drive operational excellence for a multifunctional creative team, partnering closely with creative directors, account managers, and creative talent across multiple offices. Additionally, the project manager must confidently adapt to a dynamic work environment, prioritizing dozens of large projects at any given time while ensuring project deliverables are on schedule and within budget. This is a client facing role that requires an individual to be confident, resourceful, professional, and take initiative.
• Identify project requirements, constraints and deadlines to develop statements of work, project schedules, and estimates. Obtain business partner approval on statements of work, schedules and estimates.
• Develop project plans for integrated campaigns with multiple deliverables including graphic design, multimedia, web, photo, video, exhibits, writing and editing.
• Tracking project schedules, estimates to actual costs, documenting and communicating change requests to project scope, budget and schedule.
• Assist in resource management.
• Close out completed projects, and archive deliverables.
• Generate reports using the organization’s resource management system.
• Coordinate final production and vendor support as needed.
• Advise on process improvements and lead lessons learned meetings.
• Serve as the team point of contact for questions regarding project process, estimates statement of work and deadlines.
• Communicate effectively in writing and verbally with peers, leadership, business partners and external partners.
This is a 12 month assignment with the potential for an extension based on the candidate’s contributions to the organization.
PMP certification preferred. Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 8 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Background Screen, Drug Screen, Education Verification
Interested? Please apply directly to this posting to be reviewed by a "real live person". We'll circle back around to you if your experience is a match for our client! Please be sure to include the following in your application:
Short summary of your expertise & qualifications
Availability to start employment
Referral Rewards - Earn $$$$$ for your great referrals!
This job not a fit for you? Please refer a friend and earn $ for all your referrals we put to work! aquent.com/rewards