In this assignment as a Campaign Manager, CRM for the Hardware Marketing team at Aquent's client, you will implement and execute strategies that drive measurable growth in adoption, engagement & loyalty for hardware products. You will work closely with stakeholders across marketing, product, customer experience, support and engineering teams, as well as outside agencies/vendors, to design and deliver communications and experiences that educate, inspire and delight customers at key moments in their customer lifecycle across multiple touchpoints.
You are passionate about driving engagement and optimizing customer lifetime value across all stages of the customer lifecycles. You’re an expert at juggling multiple priorities and managing input and expectations across key stakeholders. You are equally comfortable writing copy and reviewing creative designs as you are drawing actionable insights from analyzing data. You are a self-starter who can work in a rapidly-changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, and lead cross-functional teams through influence. You demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. This role is part of a fast-paced marketing team where strong business strategy and communication skills are critical to success.
- Launch and manage all aspects of bringing campaigns to market including design, development, testing, measurement, reporting, etc.
- Maintain a forward-looking customer communications editorial calendar that aligns with the product roadmap and promotions calendar.
- Implement segmentation strategies, message matrices, welcome and onboarding strategies, cross-sell and upsell plans, testing/optimization plans, customer retention and winback plans, across multiple channels and geographies.
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple levels and coordinate timely feedback & approvals.
- Manage external agencies and vendors to produce and launch timely campaigns across multiple geographies that are on brand and within budget.
- Pull together a standardized performance reports for stakeholders and update them on a regular basis.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in any related field.
- Must have 3-5 years of email marketing experience
- 7+ years of experience in B2C direct or digital marketing, with demonstrable experience in lifecycle marketing.
- Must be highly organized and have strong project management capabilities and attention to detail; can execute effectively and deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines.
- Strong familiarity with email best practices and other digital marketing strategies (re-targeting, social, in app)
Nice to Have Skills/Not required:
- MBA, MS or other advanced degree in any field
- Experience in Push notifications is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus, or experience managing creative agencies in the design and development of digital campaigns across multiple geographies.
- Proficiency working with spreadsheets and strong powerpoint presentation skills.
- Customer-focused marketing or consulting professional with a strong track record of creating and managing end to end marketing campaigns that drive measurable growth in customer retention/loyalty.
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic thinking, and analytical capabilities. Demonstrated capacity to roll out highly personalized, data-driven marketing campaigns using iterative A/B test designs.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; experience successfully collaborating with cross functional teams; strong written and verbal communication skills.