- Bellevue, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Lindsay DesRochers
*** Experience in designing across desktop and mobile devices. Designing for e-commerce a plus ***
Fortune 500 company is seeking a solid UI/UX Designer who loves to solve complex problems with a simple solutions. A great designer crafts a solution that is simple and beautiful. User experience is everything. Whether it’s an intricate shopping interface or an enticing advertisement that drives a user to take action; it’s all about making a positive, lasting impression.
Primary job responsibilities:
Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams to concept beautiful and intelligent user experiences
Get inspired by best-in-class user experiences and cultivate a unique approach to problem solving
- UX Foundations: Strong creative, conceptual and problem-solving skills to translate conceptual ideas (business needs and user goals) into best-in-class designs.
Team spirit: Work collaboratively with cross-functional team of Product Managers, Engineers, Marketing and Research to define the best user experience for our Selling products.
Process: You will work within an agile/scrum process that supports creative design thinking, while meeting sprint deadlines.
Design connectivity: Use your design skills to support cohesiveness across multiple design touchpoints. Ensure that Selling designs maintain a cohesive quality with design standards and principles.
Craftsmanship: Ability to translate user goals and behaviors into artfully crafted design ideas. Able to create workflow diagrams, wireframes, and mock-ups rapidly and at the right level of fidelity (e.g., sketching and white boarding, to IxD modeling for dev, to polished visual deliverables and keynote proposals) Information gatherer: Assess data from multiple sources (product requirements, tech constraints, UX research, web analytics) and synthesize it in order to develop efficient user scenarios, taxonomies, navigation systems, design patterns, etc.
User Centricity: Help define, request and incorporate relevant and recent UX research and data from customers to appropriately inform design decisions. Meet UX guidelines and style across platforms.
Design Intuition: Work passionately to understand project metrics, and lend your creative solutions talent to meet those metrics. Understand how to create compelling designs that hit usability, efficiency, and scalability needs.
A little about our Fortune 500 client... We are always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. Our group combines the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check. We offer empowering roles worldwide with a focus on creativity, competitive pay and benefits, professional growth, and performance-focused rewards.
• 3-5 years experience working in a dynamic UX practice & Product Design
• Robust knowledge of Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop design constraints and nuances. Direct experience designing for all platforms preferred.
• Experience defining and delivering multi-faceted, service driven experiences across one or many products.
• Direct experience with user research, including using insights to divine user needs and inform experience capability priorities.
• Experience creating and using archetypes, profiles, personas, scenarios, or other user centered design artifacts.
• Familiarity with prototyping for both micro-interactions and larger flows whether you use Principle, Origami, Keynote, InVision, or another tool/framework.