Do you have a passion for communications and strong in financial services? Great opportunity in Cary, NC!
About the Organization
The Methodology and Enablement (M&E) organization defines methodologies, delivers and sustains enterprise applications and enables talent across company’s Global Technology organization. We ensure our methodologies and tools are continuously improved through the use of feedback loops, current technologies and industry best practices.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Communications Specialist to manage external and internal organizational communications. The Communications Specialist ensures active, consistent and meaningful communications on a day-today basis with our product advocates and community of technical users through online and print communications.
With guidance and support from the M&E staff, he/she ensures that our users are informed, confident, and ready to perform effective project delivery resulting in a better return on investment.
• Develops effective corporate communication strategies
• Manages internal communications (Presentations, Memos, Newsletters, Yammer Posts, etc.)
• Drafts content for Town Halls and other executive level meetings
• Develops and maintains website content (using SharePoint)
• Measures and evaluates practitioner engagement
• Champions and influences the use of established processes, methodologies & tools through our Communities of Practice
• Fosters relationships with advocates and key stakeholders
• Assists in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
• At least five years of work experience and demonstrated success in a communications role that includes social media
• Excellent organizational skills
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, including the ability to write for a variety of audiences and communications mediums
• Excellent organizational skills, able to multi-task and set priorities, and comfortable with asking for help or reconsideration of priorities
• Able to regularly measure and evaluate communications using best practice metrics and analytics tools
• Extremely detail oriented and comfortable developing and/or working with project plans/timelines
• Flexible and able to work effectively under pressure and deadlines
• Tech savvy with strong problem-solving skills
• Creative and resourceful
• Project Management experience or experience working in a PMO is a must
• Experience in SharePoint is a plus