* The ideal candidate will have experience representing a major brand online, is familiar with moderating a forum, and/or managing a global community either professionally or personally — examples must be provided with application.*
We have an immediate need for an energetic and detail-oriented team-player to help us manage our online community and user engagement efforts as a community moderator for a global program.
Community moderators help keep our online forum spam-free, troubleshoot user problems, and identify trends based on both qualitative and quantitative data.
This position requires the ability to effectively and swiftly triage issues as they arise, identify trends and assist with community reporting.
Top 5 Daily Responsibilities:
- Moderating spam and taking action on users violating program or platform rules
- Keeping the community/forums organized by moving posts to appropriate categories, deleting or marking as spam
- Answering questions and troubleshooting user issues
- Reviewing and replying to users via email and in our community
- Identifying trends and proposing (and/or crafting) articles and content to address common issues or subjects
- No Degree required
- 2-4 years of experience managing social media channels on behalf of a brand or business
- Strong writing skills (advanced candidates will be given a writing assessment)
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience with Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Good intuition and attitude, high energy (enjoys interacting with people)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English, fluently and idiomatically
- Experience with the Lithium community platform
- Experience moderating a forum and/or community
Nice to Have skills:
- The ability to read, write and speak a second language fluently and idiomatically