- New York City, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large financial services client located in NYC is seeking a Marketing Assistant for a 6+ month contract role. This is fulltime, onsite.
Responsible for assisting with various marketing initiatives. Supports the development and distribution of marketing and sales materials. Assists in production of advertising, marketing brochures, press releases, sales kits or other promotional materials to support product launches. May write articles and design layouts. Tracking and publishing of quarterly milestones information. Work with team to publish documents and manage archives. Coordination of team projects as requested.
The ideal candidate will have strong project management and administrative skills, high integrity, and a positive, can-do attitude.
MUST have 5 years’ experience working in an office within financial services
Financial services experience, preferably in equities (rather than fixed income/debt/insurance)
Microsoft Office Skills – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, with formatting experience in Word and PowerPoint
Administrative project management skills: (Able to manage a project such as having an invitation created by our designer from draft to approval stage.)
Commitment to getting the job done, aka, “results-oriented”
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Background checks required