- Owings Mills, MD
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large financial services company located in Owings Mills, MD is looking for a Traffic Coordinator for a 6-9 month contract assignment with potential for further extension. THIS IS ON LOCATION.
This position is to coordinate the production and distribution of Fixed/Repeatable communication campaigns for Retirement Plan Services business unit. This position serves as a liaison between the Communication Consultants and RPS Institutional Marketing Managers, as well as with our shared services departments within the Internal Agency to ensure that all communication materials (print and digital) meet marketing and compliance deadlines. This position also ensures that all materials go through proper channels in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Facilitates the resolution of campaign and/or project related questions/issues. The incumbent is also responsible for Informing internal clients and project teams of scheduling issues in a timely manner. Negotiate schedule changes to accommodate client requests and/or production issues.
This is a junior level role and some of the skills required are noted below:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to manage competing deadlines
• Prior Traffic, Project Management, or agency experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong Negotiation skills
• Project Management Skills
• Ability to co-lead new initiatives with Senior Traffic Specialist direction.
• Self-starter who requires minimal supervision
• Team player
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
background checks & drug screen required