A major beauty brand is looking for a Producer or Project Manager with video experience. This person will be responsible for supporting the brand’s day-to-day video projects from concept to execution.
• Ability to support the Director of Content Production, Video & Sr. Video Manager with all video projects (scoping, bidding, awarding, casting, pre-pro, shooting, editorial etc.) Identify and resolve production problems with ingenuity and a contagious “can-do” attitude.
• Day to day support & coordination of multiple ongoing video programs
• Maintain database and archive of footage
• Manages the coordination of talent holdings and bookings.
• Support review timeline for getting proper sign off amongst all cross-functional partners.
• Partner with video marketing, digital creative, and program management to ensure all comps/products are ready for video shoots.
• Record and implement notes from creative and marketing meetings, reviews, and kick offs.
• Management of projects through software tools such as BaseCamp, SmartSheet, Box
• Schedule & manage front end and back end review meetings (attend KO’s, storyboard reviews, video reviews, model casting meetings, etc.)