Our client, a global consulting firm, is looking for a Senior Project Manager. This PM will help lead and plan the implementation of projects that have corporate level strategic importance, this includes product marketing, brand initiatives and campaigns. This position is expected to simultaneously manage multiple large and complex projects at any point in time. They will help define the vision, drive discussions, and determine strategy around the management of each project. This Senior PM will manage, mentor, support, and provide their expertise to the global design project management team.
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Experience working on multiple large-scale creative projects with customer groups
- Self-starter with strong leadership, project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and with teams on complex problems and to develop resolutions at both strategic and functional level
- Ability to define project scope, set clear goals and expectations, prioritize activities, set milestones and follow through to successful completion
- Experience providing coaching and guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills including negotiation, problem resolution, and customer service
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with people regardless of their level within the organization
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with various printing processes (2-color, 4-color, digital, engraving, letterpress)
- Experience in a professional services firm highly desirable
- BA, BS in marketing or related field.