This studio is looking for an experienced Community Operations Specialist to help foster and maintain the community across multiple games. This position reports to the Community Manager and will be responsible for ensuring optimized daily operations in all current games, including player communication across various platforms and content monitoring.
The ideal Community Operations Specialist candidate will be organized, self-motivated and a quick learner, able to successfully communicate and integrate with co-workers across multiple disciplines, and with a real passion for games and the gaming community.
- Two (2) years of community experience in videogame industry
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to self-manage
- Superior organization skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks across numerous projects and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently in a multi-discipline environment.
- Social media experience across a variety of platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Deep understanding of racing games and community
- Familiarity with content publishing and content management systems
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Previous experience with customer service/bug tracking solutions (TFS, ZenDesk)