Aquent's Fortune 500 client in Woonsocket, RI for the 6 month- Operations Analyst opportunity (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) with potential to extend beyond.
- Employ user friendly front end SQL writing software to build selection criteria
- Utilize numerous utilities and software to create lists, prepare, package and execute coupons, emails and direct mails
- Work in a high volume, deadline and process driven operations role which requires above average time management, meticulousness and ability to work independently within a team.
- Review and provide quality checks for fellow team members to ensure accuracy excellence.
- A minimum 2 years work experience required.
- Entry level programming: 1 year • Excel: 1 year SQL writing: 1 year
- Must be detail oriented with high emphases on accuracy.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft office software, i.e., Excel, Word, Access, Outlook. Education:
- A minimum of High School Diploma or GED is required Required experience: