Our global client is seeking a Marketing Channel Manager to execute tactics / marketing activities and influence the strategic direction and management of assigned channel. This would involve developing and implementing marketing strategies, programs, and promotions targeted at company's customer base. Other responsibilities would include identifying customer needs and business opportunities within the assigned channel and developing programs for customers to drive sales through the assigned channel. Once developed, the Channel Manager is responsible for the launch, implementation, and administration of these programs.
Ideal Candidates will possess:
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related field. MBA/MS preferred.
- 4+ years of prior experience in sales, marketing, channel management, and/or product development with progressively more responsibility and a track record of results are required.
- Experience with architectural and/or engineering specifications within building products industry strongly preferred.
- At least 1-year experience with P&L and/or budgeting is required and previous supervisory or coaching experience preferred.
- Keen analytical mind, be strong on planning, detail, and accuracy, and be a demonstrably creative thinker.