Our pharma client is looking for a Graphic Designer/Production Designer to join their internal Creative Agency in Lake Forest, IL. The role will be responsible for creating, editing and finalizing annotations, retouching, resizing, die-lines, interactive pdfs, and style sheets. Previous experience in photography and/or Powerpoint is a plus!
- Create and refine conceptual designs and ideas into computer/images using specific, specialized software packages and products such as PowerPoint, Quark, Photoshop, Adobe, Brice, Corel, Macromedia and others.
- Producing marketing strategies for clients to address their goals and business objectives in design.
- Tasks may include building of logos, style sheets, master pages, all preference items, tabs, tracking and kerning in Quack or creating templates in PowerPoint.
- Be able to direct design projects.
- Develop strong communication projects organizing complex text and numbers into effective graphs, charts or other types of communications.
- Knowledge of current industry design and communication trends.
- Production experience with film or direct to press files.
- Requires an ability to utilize one or more graphics packages without assistance, and an understanding of text and graphic manipulation in the creative process.