We have very large client looking for an amazing Mid/Sr Level Product Designer / UX Designer to help with an up coming project. This role is slated for 6 months with the possibility to extend. If you are looking to expand your portfolio and work on a great project at a fortune 500 client this is the opportunity for you. Looking for someone with experience in Mobile and Tablet, working in Photoshop and Sketch 3.5 or higher.
A Product Designer for the Technology Development Center will be responsible for leading, maintaining, updating, and evolving the omni-channel customer journey via smartphones and tablets. They will be a part of a highly collaborative product team working in an agile environment on a focused app workstream. They will create and optimize graphical assets that are on-brand for tablet, and mobile screen display. They will participate in the planning and development of new content, and employ design standards set by company style guides. They will become well versed in brand standards and be able to translate and evolve these standards to improve the customer experience. They will also collaborate with the broader UX team to enhance features and functionality. To support the product team they will be required to plan, build, and present creative concepts, take direction, and manage concurrent development efforts.
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
• Contribute to the shared business goals of the product team.
• Create and update designs and layouts, while working within defined templates.
• Form partnerships and work side-by-side with information architects, product managers, and engineers.
• Document and optimize standards and guidelines to support new and ongoing work.
• Participate in the planning and development of new content.
• Employ design standards set by company style guides.
• Remain current with app trends, usability and standards, along with the tools and techniques for online experience development.
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
• Current online portfolio.
• 5-7 years of combined app & web design experience.
• Proven ability to formally present and articulate ideas effectively.
• Self-starter who remains current with web trends, usability and standards along with the tools and techniques for online experience development.
• Strong IA background with experience in process flows
1. Photoshop CC (2015) – Expert MUST HAVE
2. Sketch 3.5 (our higher) – Advanced / Expert MUST HAVE
3. Axure, Ominigraffle, Balsamiq, Visio, InVision, Flinto, Keynote, Fluid UI – Beginn