- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Suzy Thompson
Assignment with potential for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in Mountain View!
As part of the XD team, you’ll influence all parts of the end-to-end customer support experience. You’ll create best-in-class support experiences across multiple touch points that solve the real needs and problems of our Customers. The Customer Success group is a team of multidisciplinary designers and strategists focused on crafting an ideal support experience for our future and existing customers across different interactive platforms.
- Craft user experience strategy and vision across all platforms, including mobile, web and native experiences which seamlessly integrate with our cross-device ecosystem.
- Create elegant visually delightful experiences, from concept to launch, that make our customers smile and deliver on business outcomes.
- Design visual design for web pages and other media.
- Deliver compelling XD visions, wireframes, UI specifications, visual design, and prototypes.
- Accelerate the vision of the experience through your cohesive and delightful designs and services that you provide to interaction designers and product managers across the customer support ecosystem.
- Be a brand ambassador, helping local cross functional teams understand how the visual system delivers on our brand promise.
- Collaborate with other experience designers as they too create emotionally engaging designs.
- Contribute to the culture of amazing designers who are passionate about design craft and delivering on our brand promise.
- BA/BS degree in design or relevant field (graphic, visual communications, human computer interaction, product, or industrial).
- At 5+ years of web or product in high-volume, high-profile, or award-winning experiences.
- Exceptional creative skills across web and mobile platforms.
- Experience and expertise in mobile design and marketing.
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods, innovation, and ideation tools.
- Expert level in your favorite design and animation tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier), but equally skilled in creating lo-fi prototypes for quick experiments. Sketch, Invision, Principle or Flinto are a plus.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner.
- Effective at collaborating, negotiating, communicating, and presenting.
- A strong online portfolio to prove it all.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)