An exciting new opportunity has come available at Aquent's Fortune 500 multi-national tech client in San Francisco, CA! This is a 1.5 year long opportunity.
The ideal candidate is someone with experience bringing brands to life through in print, UI, and environmental experiences.
Designers are integral to the creative process and play pivotal roles in the strategy, conception and design. Designers have experience connecting customers and brands through storytelling, intuitive interfaces and transformative brand experiences.
As a Brand Identity + Icon Designer, you will work with creative leadership and key marketing partners to define our brand and connect it to our products and services to the world through brand identities, our websites, apps, and mobile experiences. You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists from strategists, UX designers, marketers, producers, writers and engineers to help create the brand defining design.
- A proven ability in the designing for both conceptual experiences (crafting stories and building brands) and visual systems (branding, typography, and UI) and how they extend across product, digital, and environments
- Drive projects from start to finish, collaborating with strategists, engineers, and other designers and developers.
- Contribute strategically to the development of brand identities
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit
- Collaborate with other design and UX teams (product, web, and production, etc.)
- Execute against several workstreams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic design.
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of brand-defining identities, websites, apps and artifacts. Including, bringing brands to life through in print, UI, and environmental experiences.
- Must have experience crafting pixel perfect logos and icons
- Knowledge of design and technology trends and how to apply these to projects
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms.
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch and other design tools
- Degree in Graphic Design and 6-8 years of experience in a related field at a world-class design/brand agency or in-house team
- Portfolio and resume must be provided.