- Palo Alto, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $56.11/hour
- posted by:
- Rachel Korzenny
In this assignment with Aquent's client, you will work as part of the Channel Marketing Team and be responsible for demo management within the Channel Marketing team supporting Retail, Pro, Energy and Enterprise verticals.
- Proactively and regularly communicate to cross-functional teams regarding lead times, COGs, requirements, tracking, and inventory availability.
- Coordinate with the Logistics team on global supply chain and shipment of demos across countries, and manage warehouse and logistics portals with 3rd party vendors.
- Provide weekly and on-demand inventory reporting on demos to channel and partner teams.
- Support the Partner and Retail Activation Teams with third-party vendor management. This relationship includes inventory management and merchandising component shipping requests across channels.
- Coordinate with the procurement and engineering supply chain teams to optimize COGs on demo units and applicable hardware.
- Own the process for Part Number creation and maintenance of lists for BOMs (parent and child parts) for the entire global merchandising program.
- Develop standardized reporting, dashboards, and BOM lists for demos.
- Manage shipping and receiving with vendor partners, including budgets and invoice approvals.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Global management of demo units, including planning and forecasting, vendor management, logistics, shipping, etc. for our Channel Marketing Team.
- Collaborate with product/engineering, sales, and operations teams and create an automated process for forecasting demo units and consolidating those needs for the channel marketing team (Retail, Pro, Energy, and Enterprise).
- Manage a portion of the channel marketing budget (Retail, Pro, Energy, and Enterprise) pertaining to demo units and shipping - raising Purchase Orders and liaising with finance to forecast / plan accurately.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations and/or Supply Chain
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Understanding of and/or background in Retail/Channel Marketing.
- Ability to operate under pressure and keep a team on track for tight deadlines.
- Effective cross-functional project management & organizational skills.
- Sound understanding of operations and supply chain principles.
- Strong attention to detail and reporting capabilities.
- Build excellent working relationships to attain goals.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with different types and groups of people.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification
- Experience working for powerful, iconic brands (consumer or B2B) that engage consumers through disruptive marketing.
- Experience in hardware manufacturing and/or technology industry
- Campaign measurement: managing analytics and KPI reporting to goals.
- Familiarity with Google tools (Gmail, Slides, Sheets, etc.)
- Familiarity with Netsuite and Anaplan or other related financial planning systems
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
*** Start date is flexible. Assignment will start when right candidate is identified.***