- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
This team develops solutions for public figures and media publishers on our social media platforms by improving the media content ecosystem through enhancing graph quality, creating exceptional support experiences for publishers, and delivering actionable product insights. This individual will work with media partners, providing support, collecting feedback, and managing communication. This role will also involve executing our scaled outreach campaigns to create and sustain new partnerships.
- Provide an amazing support experience to our public figures and media publishers across the platforms
- Assess, quantify, and implement workflow improvements to scale out support
- Solicit, organize, and contextualize product feedback from partners
- Understand policies and risks with the ability to effectively translate them into scaled workflows that improve support and product experiences
- Comfortable performing repetitive tasks (partner support requests) and ability to perform well autonomously
- BA/BS degree or higher (Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics preferred)
- 1+ years of experience in online operations, account management, or customer service
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across multiple time zones and functions
- Standout executor with attention to detail, strong organization skills, and ability to drive results
- Proficient in business English and Spanish
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for a Media Operations Analyst for a 6-month assignment onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***