The candidate would work closely with the team lead and head of marketing supporting multiple areas such as events operations, logistics, team onboarding, content management, editorial calendar and marketing related operational support.
1) This role will own the calendar, budgeting, developing creative assets, executing the events and tracking performance.
2) Communicating with partners to coordinate at various levels of management
3) Contribute and participate in marketing campaigns and events related meetings
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Handling overall coordination and support for events, inventory tracking and calendar management
- Schedule, participate and coordinate event related meetings and updates
- Work with multiple teams on a variety of event related tasks in high time sensitive situations
Required Skills: Education / Technology / yrs of experience
- Any Bachelors degree
- 2-5 years of work experience handling events, and coordination in timeline driven environments
- Intermediate Excel,pivot,v-look ups
- Customer oriented and problem solving approach
- Strong organizational skills,written and oral communication skills. Ability to multi-task,and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Tools: Eventbrite
- Any Marketo tool experience
- Prior experience working at/with startups/venture capital firms