- Santa Clara Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
In this assignment with Aquent's client, you will provide support to the Curator of Classical Music in the editing and quality assurance of metadata. Work with project managers and engineers on a large scale Classical data project.
-Experience in data and project management, with an understanding of data mapping
-Technical and project management experience
-Knowledge of all genres of classical music (from Gregorian Chant to present day compositions)
-Expert familiarity with all major classical composers
-Significant familiarity with lesser known classical composers
-Familiarity with major classical music artists and ensembles
-Working knowledge of English, French, German, Italian and Latin
-Proficient in use of productivity software (spreadsheets, word processors, database entry)
-Advanced editorial experience preferred
-Extreme attention to detail
Master’s Degree or equivalent experience in Music Performance or Musicology preferred.
Please note the language requirement is a want, not a must have.
Aquent's client is a leader in consumer electronics and one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! Singlehandedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link if applicable.***