Aquent's Fortune500 client in Boston, MA is looking for a Sr. Digital Product Manager for a 6 month assignment (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) with potential to extend beyond.
As a Senior Product Manager within our Digital Front Store team, you will focus on providing our customers with a convenient digital experience within the Retail Front-Store and work closely with colleagues across the Retail and Digital organizations to help define the digital roadmap to address customer needs and support business unit and initiative priorities. Your scope of responsibilities will high business value projects that require a strong understanding of mobile app capabilities and insight into the retail customer.
- Execute digital product initiatives focused on high value business outcomes and user experience
- Business case development and quantification of results
- Rallying resources through formal and informal processes to get work done
- Support the development of Retail Front Store Digital product strategy for annual planning and product roadmap development
- Manage the broader relationship with IT and Project Management to ensure the support and staffing for your product pipeline
Product Management Responsibilities
- This role is responsible for developing, optimizing and managing digital products across mobile app and web
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class digital experience
- Set direction and create business requirements, identify information needed to make business decisions and work plans to meet business goals
- Become an expert in the life of our customers
- Drive the scoping and definition process for new digital product concepts including business case, product specifications and prototyping
- Work closely with engineering, UX, retail business teams, legal, marketing, customer service and leadership teams to bring products to market, optimize business opportunities
- Collaborate with project management, technical, creative and business stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product implementations
- Work with adoption team to develop and execute go-to-market plans
- Ensure appropriate testing of products prior to launch
- Conduct product and competitive research and analysis
REQUIRED SKILLS: In order of importance, list specific skills or talents that a qualified incumbent should possess (i.e., management of large staff, computer applications, subject knowledge, etc.).
1. Excellent communications and presentation skills
2. Creative thinking – generating new ideas and innovative solutions to problems
3. Experience with building and deploying digital technologies
4. Demonstrated experienced leading cross-functional teams
5. Meticulous attention to detail