As the UI Visual Designer you will have:
• Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary design and/or UX teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, UX writer) on technical implementation
• Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Interface design tools (Sketch, Adobe Xd, or similar), Prototyping tools (InVision, Axure RP, or similar)
• A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
• Good understanding of design and business strategy to align with client expectations and goals
• Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS
• Ability to design final visual layouts, front-end interactions, and animations for interfaces with a focus on detail and aesthetic taste
• Able to create presentations for clients that communicate effectively
• Partner with development teams to bring projects to life using the Lean/Agile/Scrum method
• Location: Austin, TX
• Working 40 hours per week, M-F
• Background and drug screen required.
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc of your Résumé or PDF and link to your portfolio. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards