- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Annie Lucia
This role is responsible for managing marketing events under the direction of a Global Event Manager - Comms + Policy. The role will work with internal partners to flawlessly execute events and ensure client expectations are met. The role will manage events from start to finish, which includes: sourcing venues, caterers, and production vendors; accurately forecast needs and manage event budgets for promotional materials, catering, venues, and other event production needs; maintaining event registration lists and attendee communication; route invoices and record payments accurately into budget trackers; coordinating on-site vendors; ensure clients needs are met throughout the entire event lifecycle.
- Must develop and execute integrated plan and logistics for each event, from initial planning to on-site event management and post event follow up
- Source event vendors and needs, including hotels, off-site venues, caterers and others
- Maintain accuracy and accountability of event budget, create event execution and work back plans, evaluate results against goals, deliver wrap-up reports, and generate learnings for improvement
- Demonstrated leadership skills with strong ability to adapt to changing environments and prioritizing tasks
- Proven experience in effective communications, consumer and client relations, and management
- Resourceful and can find a way to make things happen
- Flexible and quick approach to event challenges
- Frequent travel required throughout North America
BA/BS degree preferred
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for an Event Manager for a 2-year assignment onsite at their headquarters in Menlo Park.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***