- SAN FRANCISCO
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL SEM ANALYST! **
- Responsible for day-to-day management of paid search campaigns, e.g., keyword generation, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management.
- Execute and contribute to channel/team level projects/initiatives requiring significant project management or coordination with other team members.
- Manage and maintain relationships with internal customers/partners to communicate campaign performance/progress to goals.
- Generate and disseminate management reporting to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends.
- Pull daily performance reports and work on account optimization and expansions to help grow the SEM marketing channel.
- 1-2 years previous SEM experience
- Basic search engine marketing
- Google Double-Click
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)