Our large financial services client located in Owings Mills, MD is seeking an HTML Email Developer for a 3 month contract with potential for extension of up to 6 months or more. This is a full-time, onsite role.
** The ideal candidate will have experience with email and CMS tools like wizzywig and/or Adobe Experience Manager. Client is currently migrating over to AEM. This is a high volume environment with competeing priorities. While HTML coding is typically called for in this role, the manager is willing to interview candidates who cannot code, but have more CMS experience.**
The HTML Email Developer may code, produce and deliver industry-standard email communications as part of a global production servicing organization. They will work directly with internal and external clients to manage end-to-end design, production and delivery of email communications for a wide range of global audiences. Develop, produce, and schedule email campaigns. MUST HAVE CMS EXPERIENCE.
• Code a hybrid of legacy table-based and modern standards-based HTML email collateral at a high level of competency.
• Effectively apply industry best practices as well as internal brand standards to HTML development.
• Execute with consistent quality on existing, repeatable, and ad-hoc templates, campaigns, and mailings in email marketing delivery systems including but not limited to Strongview Message Studio and Aprimo/Teradata.
• Manage individual workload through job intake system to ensure client deadlines are met in a timely manner, and communicate effectively when complexity or bandwidth demand otherwise. Quality Assurance
• Thoroughly test quality, readability and accurate rendering across a variety of email clients and services, and conduct routine peer review on teammate's code for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to specifications and standards. Interactions and Consulting
• Interact with multiple cross-functional teams and clients in a clear professional manner to perform intake, evaluate and document requirements, align expectations, make technical, visual, and functional recommendations and participate in planning sessions supporting email communication campaigns.
• Consult with internal customers at all levels of the organization on deliverables and meet customer quality expectations and deadlines.
• During projects, demonstrate critical thinking skills and client-centered proactive problem solving; often includes verbal and written communication, presentation of complex workflows, dependencies, trade-offs and solutions. File Analysis, Editing and Manipulation
• Receive and evaluate/analyze project inputs and deliverables, and use digital media applications including but not limited to Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash and Acrobat to edit and modify images and media for integration into deliverables.
• Participate in self-development to consistently up-skill based on ever-changing technology and needs of the business.
Additional Job Details: Applicants NEED to have email experience and a provable record of communication and teamwork, manager usually requests for a phone interview before meeting face to face. The team function in a team dynamic, with a ‘ticket’ type system, when requests come in. Feedback on those ‘tickets’ goes to the entire team, has to be someone that can handle getting feedback.