- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is collaborating with a major housewares and decor retailer in their search for a Visual Production Associate! This is a junior level need for a FT hours freelance need projected to run thru May 2018, or longer, in San Francisco!
- Assist the Visual Planners on prepping and publishing the shop and schematic packets to stores
- Check-in of products, photographing the shop sets, utilizing Photoshop to edit the photos, and producing the packet in InDesign
- Use Illustrator to build floor plans
- Proficient in PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign
- 1-3 years experience xperience in Retail Visual Production/Floorplans, Store Experience/Design or adjacent space (internship experience ok)
- Detail-oriented and excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you, apply today!
A major home goods retailer, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.