- Santa Clara Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
For this assignment, the global retail marketing group at Aquent's client is looking for an Interactive/Digital Producer (or Sr. Producer) to help plan, execute, and manage digital platforms for a growing team.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of creating, managing and shipping products such as web experiences, mobile experiences and app experiences successfully. In this role you will define timelines, track key milestones, organize cross-functional team connections, articulate statuses across multiple tracks of work, and more. The optimal candidate can think strategically but is a master project manager: highly-organized, attentive to details, and who has an ability to multi-task projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables across exciting but highly complex projects. We’re looking for someone who quickly grasps the big picture but can move into tactical execution, implement processes as needed for optimization and efficiency, and follows the details of intricate systems, workstreams and teams. This role is highly cross-functional and will partner closely with creative and technical groups. This is a great opportunity to join a passionate, creative and growing team in an exciting area of client Retail.
Additional Job Details: Interactive or digital roles must be presented in resume. Tech or agency side. Tech is more important than retail elements.
Aquent's client is a leader in consumer electronics and one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! Singlehandedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link if applicable.***