- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- up to $33/hour
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
In this assignment as a User Experience Study Recruiter, you'll have the opportunity to support the user research activities for the team at Aquent's client responsible for ensuring the development of innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed ads products. You have strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple recruitment tasks simultaneously.
- Work with a team of worldwide ads user experience researchers, handling multiple studies of different formats and schedules at once.
- Recruit research participant candidates for internal, external studies, and customer panels; coordinate the logistics of user research.
- Maintain relationships with client’s account managers in Sales and Services and act as a liaison between them and the research team.
- Innovate on use of data, reporting and tools to improve strategies, outreach and effectiveness in delivering quality participants.
- Adhere to and inform others of the policies and ethical codes related to conducting user research at client
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Identify and solicit appropriate candidates to participate in user experience studies.
- Communicate with all stakeholders regarding recruitment status, including product account managers, user experience researchers, and participants.
- Maintain records for all participant activity.
- BA/BS in communications, marketing, computer science, human computer interaction, cognitive science, experimental psychology, anthropology, information science or other field emphasizing human behavior. In lieu of degree, 2 years of relevant work experience.
- 2+ years of experience with participant screening and recruiting, ideally in a research context.
- Demonstrated proficiency with office productivity tools including email, web browser, database search, spreadsheet and word processing applications; knowledge of Google Apps is preferred (but not required).
- Able to work independently, to prioritize time between multiple projects, and to adapt to changing schedules and priorities.
- Interest in general research.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Flexible to work across different time zones.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Basic understanding of the advertising space and products for publishers and advertisers
- Previous experience with user experience studies and usability lab setups
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
*** Start date is flexible. Assignment will start when right candidate is identified.***