Aquent is currently seeking an Art Director for their multinational computer technology client in Round Rock, TX!
The Art Director will drive day-to-day visual design direction and provide hands-on design for assigned projects and/or campaigns, working closely with marketing directors, creative directors, copy directors, copywriters, account managers, project managers, video producers, and other art directors and graphic designers. Experience across all vehicles including print, digital, web, and broadcasting are required.
• Determine how best to represent a concept visually
• Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
• Develop the overall look or style of a publication, an advertising campaign, or a theater, television, or film set
• Supervise design staff
• Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other staff members
• Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style • Coordinate activities with other artistic and creative departments
• Develop detailed budgets and timelines
• Present designs to clients for approval
• Determine the overall style or tone, desired for each project and articulate their vision to artists.
• Ensure desired message and image is conveyed to consumers.
• Responsible for the overall visual aspects of an advertising or media campaign and coordinate the work of other artistic or design staff.
The ideal candidate will have a strong creative point-of-view and a passion for strong design and a drive for excellent work, but in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.This individual will be working on 5-6+ projects concurrently. The team will look for art direction and quality assurance from the AD. An AD will have the opportunity play different roles, some conceptual including 360 campaign including video (threading everything together for product launch) and another way, for projects that are more executional, they will provide coaching and guidance for more junior team members, i.e. layouts in a less predictable way, color patterns within the brand but communicate more effectively to customers. This opportunity will afford someone the opportunity to be a part of global product launches including concepting and building out. Our client's creative process includes team collaboration and an opportunity to elevate the thinking and think outside of the box.