- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Annie Lucia
We’re looking for an experienced copywriter to help us with telling our product story through digital and print channels. Specifically, you will be responsible for crafting the following:
- Landing pages that explain new product features and partnerships
- Blog entries for product launches
- Sales collateral on product (e.g. 1-sheeters, pamphlets) to educate prospects
- Product education (e.g. user guides)
- Email copy to existing users
As a marketing copywriter, you’ll work closely with the content strategist and product marketer to ensure that the story and voice are consistent between product and marketing touch points. This engagement will be based in our office in San Francisco (local candidates only), and will initially be 3 months with potential for renewal.
- Ability to condense complicated ideas into short and readable copy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to different writing styles, including speaking to B2B and B2C audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects and effectively communicate with internal partners
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred: experience working on tech products
- Bachelor’s degree (English or Literature preferred)
- 4-5 years of experience in copywriting
An American company which hosts an online marketplace and hospitality service, for people to lease or rent short-term lodging including vacation rentals, apartment rentals, homestays, hostel beds, or hotel rooms.
This Fortune 500 company is looking for an experience Copywriter for a 3-month+ assignment onsite at their headquarters in San Francisco.
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***