- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is collaborating with a global luxury skin care brand to find an experienced mid-level Ecommerce Designer! This is freelance role with FT hours on a long-term basis.
We're seeking an ecommerce designer with UX experience.
- Experience working on an ecommerce site from homepage to checkout flow; previous experience designing ecommerce
- Supports one master site for Global
- Ability to redesign the website with pre-approved wireframe
- Understanding of the ecommerce check out process
- Does not have to come up with ux/ui wireframe*** This role is more about about execution vs conceptual
- 5+ years experience in Ecommerce Design/UX Design, beauty experience preferred
If this sounds like you, apply today!
A global luxury skin care brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
- Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.