- Glendale, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Lee
Client is looking for an experienced toy designer for an assignment currently slated at 6-months. This role will focus specifically on kids and infant boy toys and play sets. Even more specifically vehicles and tracks (think hot wheels). This role will work to improve designs by licensees. Review products and make adjustments, edits, redesigns to ensure product meets the Client's quality, character, and brand expectations. Candidate will need to be able to jump right in and hit the ground running.
Candidates should have:
- Prior toy and play set design experience
- Boys and/or gender neutral aesthetic – doesn't need to be edgy, this will be for preschool age kids
- Understanding of 3D and sculpting – this role will be responsible for improving the character sculpt and design
- Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote (not as important, I think they likely just use it to present ideas). Does not need to have specific 3D design software, just understanding of 3D and sculpting as it pertains to toy design.
**Prior experience with large toy companies would be preferred.
This division of the Client is a consumer products and licensing division who focuses on licensing, retail, video games, digital applications and content divisions.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by AQUENT
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Perks and Discounts at leading major retailers
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
If you are a fit for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org