Our renowned Fortune 500 client, who has been helping clients stay ahead of risk since 1919, is looking for a talented freelance Digital Marketing Optimization Analyst to join their Digital Marketing Team, NYC; 2-3 days week and remote rest of time after 'get to know you' period. This is a totally cool, high energy, creative agency environment - perfect for those who love “agency style” without the crazy hours.
This Digital Team consists of 30-35 members, including additional contractors, working on solutions, i.e. development and analytics team, business stakeholders. The client needs someone with strong digital marketing and content strategy with focus on personalization.
What You Will Do:
- As Digital Marketing Optimization Analyst, you will be responsible for validating test hypotheses, defining test analysis KPIs, and execute effective and actionable test analysis and interpret test findings. The Optimization Analyst will be integral part of the company’s Digital Marketing Solutions team which manages the global suite of digital platforms. The team runs projects for business units (personal insurance life, warranty, general insurance including commercial, direct).
- This role will also have a hand in enhancing the execution methodologies and processes around testing and optimizing the site.
- Participate in hypothesis validation as part of testing request intake and clearly validate opportunities/recommend actions that can have positive improvements in the business’s site experience; you will help stakeholder teams to think about site opportunities in a different way by asking questions; provide feedback to stakeholders to influence test ideas that will yield the most impactful customer experience improvements on the site.
- Understand traffic baselines for pages being tested, identify traffic required to achieve significance; effectively use page traffic for various concurrent tests
- Validate availability of conversion and engagement KPIs needed for test analysis and understand test setup and data collection standards to measure the test
- Drive proper A/B, Multi-variant, Experience, Automated Personalization and Recommendations testing analysis with statistical rigor and perform cohort studies to answer “why?” on test result drivers and deliver testing insights and create a culture of data-driven decision making.
- At completion of Tests, build timely, compelling, fact-based test recaps that strongly communicate the business ‘story’ behind the data and lead Test outcomes.
- Identify successes, failures, trends and present these findings to the organization in a succinct way. If test results are positive – analyze KPI improvements in pre/post AB test roll-outs; if results are negative - perform driver analysis to recommend next steps which could include iteration of that test. Summarize weekly test result findings and communicate actionable recommendations to stakeholders and executives.
- Establish strong working partnerships with relevant areas of the business and global teams (Marketing, Science, UI/UX, Creative, Digital Marketing Solutions and Technical)
What You Need:
- Web optimization and personalization experience, testing optimization, usability analysis, and/or web analytics; solid understanding of online analytics metrics and related statistical concepts and experience supporting analysis or in a related data analytics field (financial analysis, digital analysis, statistical modeling)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, mathematics, economics
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to understand and interpret data within the context of the testing – solve problems and distill data into actionable recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills – this position requires confidence in directly working with stakeholder in the organization and will be tasked to communicate complex test results findings and recommendations persuasively with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to formulate and identify key performance indicators for tests and drive detailed test results.
- Desire to learn new technologies and grow analytical skillset.
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org