- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to work with our client to take on a broad set of responsibilities, with a focus on supporting key clients. This role will be responsible for website implementations, client customization strategy, and client presentations, including website demos. Tasks vary from assisting Sales with an understanding of team capabilities to creating promotions on the customer websites.
Working with IT partners is also an essential part of the role to convey business priorities and align IT efforts with key business objectives. The Specialist will be required to partner with other matrix partners within the organization including Product and Customer Experience teams.
- Collaborate with Sales account managers, along with Content Management (CMS) and Web IT teams to translate requirements, provide business/customer perspective, and promote efficiency for the implementation of required enhancements.
- Guide and educate internal resources, using impactful communication strategies, on web functionality and processes, including both the secure and public sites.
- Own the process and creation for customer website promotions, as requested by clients and internal Product Leads.
- Create and lead website presentations for Sales and clients and create account management reports (via analytics) for Senior Management as required.
- Be the “voice of the customer” while preserving the Web strategies and web style guides.
- Devise new innovative solutions utilizing design expertise of custom website technologies for National Account customers that fall outside current capabilities. Present these new developments to key client decision makers.
- Growth opportunities include participating in Digital Marketing project work, expanding knowledge by attending technology seminars and training, and using web-based tools for identify trends, impacts and other analytic insights.
- Support website release activities (some of which occur during “off-hours”) to ensure website quality and timely delivery.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company.
Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes:
Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work.
Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Bachelor or Master level degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in account management and sales support
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Website Healthcare knowledge
- Possess strong communication skills for multi-level personnel.
- Organizational, process improvement and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Not needed, but a plus – Webtrends, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Alerts
Successful candidates will need to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.