Technical Architect -
This opportunity is an exciting Technical Architect opportunity at one of our leading Fortune 500 accounts! This role in particular is 40 hours a week for at least three months. With the right experience, this opportunity can be off-site but must be willing to travel to Arlington or Cleveland for meetings.
Prior CPG ecommerce eperience preferred
• Understanding and appreciation of current and emerging issues in CPG eCommerce and CX
• 5+ years experience managing development projects (at least 1 in e-commerce)
• Backend B2C website technical expertise
• Experience with Web Platforms and Frameworks including Drupal and Sitefinity
• Basic working web development knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, and JSON.
• Strong Knowledge of project management methodologies including Sprint plans, resource assessment, risk management, scheduling and estimating.
• Proven track record of management multiple projects
• BazaarVoice and PriceSpider platform integration experience
• Working knowledge of Project Managent Tools including but not limited to: Agile trackers, Gantt Chart, MS Office Suite
• SEO experience
• Assists with management of a highly complex eBusiness project across over 10+ brands in a large national organization.
• eBusiness project scope includes:
o Improving search performance on Traditional search engines and eCommerce sites
o Integrating new APIs to websites and ensuring a seamless consumer experience
• Facilitate productive conversations between technical and non-technical teams.
• Ensures adherence to plans and schedules, helps develop and direct solutions to platform and plan integration problems.
• Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget. Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
• Advises on changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
• Develops an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Strong teamwork ethic
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Articulate thoughts clearly, and listens to and considers key stakeholders’ ideas/needs
• Strong time management skills
• Takes initiative – Scrappy, get stuff done mindset
• Excellent problem solving abilities.
• Demonstrate drive for results
• Mental Agility
• 14 weeks with potential to go a little longer