In this assignment as a Digital Account Manager at Aquent's client, you will develop and manage relationships directly with clients and agencies in the Retail industry, which means you need to be a focused, proactive and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, you are an advisor and consultant, as well as an advocate for clients within. You will use your analytical skills to grow existing business, develop new business and support your team with account and market knowledge.
Businesses that partner with this client come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow.
Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide high-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and understand how the range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
1. Learn and work with client's ongoing development of advertiser products to maximize client campaign results.
2. Leverage all available resources including Optimization, Marketing and Technical Support.
3. Identify opportunities to increase advertiser performance and investment
- Provide excellent customer service to advertisers.
- Identify and solve client problems proactively and creatively.
- Build strong relationships with customers and educate them on new product features.
- BA/BS degree (Manager is open to area of study) or 5 + years equivalent practical experience in lieu of degree
- 2-5 years experience managing digital advertising campaigns
- Ability to build relationships internally & externally, quickly & effectively
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication, and influencing skills
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent problem solving and strong analytical skills.
- Detailed-oriented, with the ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work.
Nice to have:
Familiarity with AdWords