- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- up to $49.50/hour
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rachel Korzenny
For this assignment with Aquent's client, you will be working with the cloud system team.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Create writing style guides for designers, engineers, and program managers to follow.
2. Inventory existing guidance. Edit for clarity and partner with designers to create visual UI examples.
3. Support the central writing team by resolving small writing requests, bugs, and style guide updates.
BA in English, journalism, communications, or similar field
4+ years copywriting, editorial, and/or technical writing experience
Familiarity with creating and managing style guides
Some experience working on design or UX teams
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
List of extra skills that would be nice to have but are not required to be successful in the position
Experience working on digital user interfaces, particularly for enterprise software
Some familiarity with cloud technologies
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***