The Employment Brand & Recruitment Marketing Specialist (EB and RM Specialist) is a talented individual with real integrity and drive, who will want to be involved in building our employer brand, to reflect our reputation as the leader of the biotechnology industry.
Targeting both internal and external audiences, you'll be accountable for leveraging the global employment brand architecture and implementing a content-based strategy through storytelling, segmenting by audience and leveraging the search and social recruitment landscape. You will be a go-to resource for the EMEA TA team in helping to drive awareness of and shaping the company's reputation and internal and external employee brand. And, probably most fun, you'll be a key ambassador of our corporate culture, serving as a connector between teams, departments and people.
Provide professional-level support and service in the activation of our employer brand across, including the implementation of the regional media buy, the management of external vendor relationships, and the creation and development of recruitment marketing, branding and advertising programs.
* Activate the employer brand against the global content strategy.
* Collaborate with the Talent Attraction Team to ensure a strategy is deployed that meets the business goals of the company.
* Develop, edit, and post content to the Global Career site to support hiring and populate the TA intranet with tools to support the TA team activate the brand.
* Collaborate closely with TA regional leadership and team to support regional hiring objectives.
* Provide Internal TA communication support such as drafting newsletter copy and refining team presentations.
* Understand the best analytics and evaluation practices. Develop and present consistent, timely reporting on key performance indicators.
* Utilize experience with the web, as well as newer communication outlets, such as forums and blogs, to help reach the regional business objectives and identify trends in the industry that can be used to attract talent (such as the next LinkedIn).
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, or a directly related field.
* Three or more years of marketing/communications experience.
* Excellent editing and proofreading abilities in English.
* Ability to direct the delivery of content that engages audiences for multiple media channels.
* Ability to work independently and on deadline, while handling multiple projects.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. * Judgment to balance creativity and innovation with the need to respect and preserve the image and mission of the client.
* Ability to understand and work effectively and comfortably within a matrix and global environment.
* Demonstrated organizational and creative problem solving skills.
* A strategic, flexible, and detail-oriented style with strong analytical skills and an ability to frame complex issues and problems and seek optimal solutions. Preferred Qualifications:
* Working knowledge of common HR concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Working knowledge of or experience with leveraging a global employment brand architecture and implementing a content-based strategy through storytelling, segmenting by audience, and successfully the search and social recruitment landscapes