Calling all Product Managers! Our Fortune 500 Travel and Entertainment client is seeking skilled candidates to support efforts to increase revenue and interactions on websites and mobile apps. The Product Analyst will use understanding of A/B and user testing principals, and ability to tell stories with numbers to identify areas of optimization in copy, design, and user flows. This person will integrate input from stakeholders (Product Mgmt, Design, Technology, Executives) to define tests, write business rules and acceptance criteria, provide quality assurance (QA) assistance as tests are developed and launched, create presentations for test ideas and test results.
• The Product Analyst will work closely with operations, design, analytics, engineers and executive teams to bring products to market and develop and grow business opportunities. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that guests love.
• Support the team with documentation, industry research, reporting/analytics, project logistics, testing, and general coordination of feature launches/enhancements
• Work with development teams by ensuring they have a deep understanding of the product objectives and priority, and helping the teams translate the product concepts into user stories, epics and other appropriate product deliverables (e.g., project briefs, scope/requirement documents, Guest prioritized needs, etc.)
• Partner with key stakeholders to build and manage scope expectations as well as across other product lines/destinations/brands to ensure a seamless guest experience.
• 4+ years experience working in the digital industry, preferably with experience delivering experiences for mobile app as well as web.
• Experienced Product Owner, leading development teams to deliver business value with input from many stakeholders.
• Champion the digital experience, advocating on the guest's behalf, and working diligently to create a first-class experience for guests.
• Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
• Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results through others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact within all levels of the organization
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate and influence decision making with all levels in the organization (business, executive, technical)
• Required Education BS/BA