- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $85.81/hour
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
In this assignment as a Motion Designer, you will work with creative leadership and key marketing partners at Aquent's client to bring product stories and services to life through animation. The Motion Designer will contribute to the development of key interactive experiences, and the design language that captures the character of their brands. You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists from graphic designers, developers, information architects, marketers, project managers, and writers to create these experiences.
Specific areas of focus
- Motion design and animation
- UI animation
- Character animation
- 3D rendering (static and animation)
- Execute and create original motion graphics and visual effects for graphic animatics and character animations
- Develop animatic prototypes, hi-fi to lo-fi and proof-of-concepts.
- Collaborate with Creative Directors, Designers, and Writers to develop stories and create storyboards and design elements.
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit.
- Execute against several work-streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences
- Solid experience with UI animation, character animation, compositing, rotoscoping, tracking
- Expert proficiency in relevant design programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Cinema 4D are required,)
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with marketing partners and developers
- Fluent in diverse interactive formats ranging from mobile and web applications to immersive interactive experiences.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with visual design skills, illustration, typography and high graphic standards.
- Knowledge of design and technology trends
- 2-4 years of experience at a world-class motion studio, animation house, or creative agency.
- Portfolio with reel examples of animated moments; campaigns, websites, apps and artifacts.
NOTE: Please provide a description of YOUR role in the work samples submitted.
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***